This week, we are finishing our series on Fall trends by featuring one of the season’s hottest looks – plaid.
But, before we get to that… A few announcements about upcoming events!
- Tomorrow (Saturday, October 10) – we’re celebrating Fall with our Purpose Pumpkins event! We have these gorgeous pumpkins, donated by Lusk Onion, and they will be transformed into beautiful centerpieces. Angela Lusk will be here painting pumpkins and Kari will decorate with bows and floral! All proceeds will benefit Purpose Coffee Co.!We’ll also have 20% off one item of clothing or pair of shoes. (And maybe some other surprise Fall specials!)
- November 3 – While you’re out and about voting, stop by the store for our Christmas Jon Hart trunk show. The store will be transformed for Christmas, so get the first look at this year’s decor and trends. Plus, we’ll have specials on Jon Hart and free monogramming!
- November 12 – Save the Date for our annual Christmas Open House! We’ll be open late, with snacks and refreshments, and 20% off the store (some exclusions apply).
- November 24 – Our wonderful Hereford ladies, we are coming to town for a Christmas Trunk Show!
- Date to be determined… Sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas, we’ll have a Mariana Trunk Show! Our sales rep is bringing in the entire Fall line, so you’ll have the best selection possible for Christmas gifts (for yourself and for a loved one!)
Whew! It’s going to be a busy season! We can’t wait!
Now, back to Fall trends… So many of the trends we’re seeing this season are about making comfy look cute. Boyfriend jeans, stretchy jeggings, graphic tees, oversized sweaters and vests – and now, plaid and flannel. We’re seeing it everywhere, from jackets to scarves to blouses and tops.
Here are few outfit ideas on how add some plaid to your wardrobe this Fall!