TGIF, am I right?!
We’ve had an amazing (and exhausting!) week of celebrations with y’all during our annual anniversary event and in preparation for Mother’s Day. Thank you all, so much, for joining us!
We so appreciate this wonderful community and the support you show us time and time again. We truly love that we get to help make your house a home, find the perfect gift (for you and your loved ones!), and put together a fun new outfit.
And, we really love getting photos of how you use our decor in your home or style our clothes. We’ve gotten a lot of photos from y’all lately, so we’re sharing a few of them for our Friday Five this week!
(Keep the photos coming! Tag us on social media, e-mail them, or text us!)
1. We love how colorful and inviting this is! This customer found this amazing console and needed some accessories to go with it. Painting, arrangement, and lamps from B. Whimsy!
2. This customer was on a mission to update her decor a little before a big party this year. She needed something BIG to fill this wall – so we custom ordered this pair of paintings. The texture and movement they provide is so intriguing!
3. Her first piece of Mariana! We think it looks pretty amazing.
4. Malorie’s blog is so fun to read! We loved spotting some B. Whimsy decor and kitchen items in this blog post – Our Nest Finds. The saddle painting has always been one of our favorites!
5. We recently got to decorate this customer’s living room after she moved into a new house. She had her eyes on this mirror for a while – and got it to complete her entryway! Looks lovely!